1. I've had a passport since I was three months old (in the pic you can clearly see someone holding me up).
2. I like to knit and and make things, helps me relax.
3. I can make anything out of paper, fabric, and cardboard- no seriously I made a 2 level DVD shelf out of fabric, yarn and cardboard.
4. My parents shipped me off to boarding school in England at age 7.
5. I have never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...I just can't do it.
6. I have visited 4 continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, and America) and have lived in two and a half of them (Turkey is also in Asia so I give myself a half for that).
7. I can't ride a bike- I tried once and I almost killed someone doing it.
8. I hate roller-coasters.
9. I am missing part of my middle finger on my right hand (accident when I was nine).
10. I am blind in my left eye (accident when I was six) my poor mother :o(
11. I have three older brothers all well over 6 feet.
12. My mom had two moms (simultaneously) and had 9 brothers and 4 sisters- the majority of which I have never met.
13. I love maps, I can stare at them for hours- I got in trouble once in HS b/c I was looking at a map of China during my U.S. history class.
14. I cry the entire time during the movie Finding Nemo.
15. The last memory I have of my dad was in fifth grade when he dropped me off at school.
16. As a child I used to think pools had sharks and consequently was terrified of swimming in them.
17. Co-founded the blog "Eat a Cheeseburger" which currently has more than 500,000 hits.
18. I worry way too much about everything and nothing.
19. I love to oil paint.
20. I love museums- all types you name it.
21. I am a horrable spellar.
22. I could eat french fries everyday for the rest of my life.
23. Je pense que la langue de française est la meilleure langue.
24. I love working with children and have worked with kids in the US, the Philippines and Turkey.
25. I really really hate it when people don't finish their